Wednesday, May 23, 2012

my week in photos

I still can't figure out why the days go by so fast and why I can't seem to find the time to sit down and write something. I can't even remember everything that has happened in the last couple of days. Thank goodness for the camera, I am able to document my life in photos. Here are some pics I posted on Instagram, in case you are interested.

Candy necklace from one of the moms in my parenting class. Cute and inexpensive idea for a party giveaway, right?
Appreciation token from my parenting class. Have you ever thought about what kind of mom you want to be? I aspire to be strong, resilient, optimistic, and wise.
One of his current favorite things to do: play grocery grocery.
My favorite color block combination: yellow and blue.

That's what happens when I'm not looking.
I've literally worn out my favorite pair of jeans. Good thing shabby is the new chic. No need to throw it away just yet.
Thank you tokens for Bud's teachers. I love wrapping presents. I find it very therapeutic.
Weekly staples. What's yours?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...